Monday, March 29, 2010

On...March?

So March is almost over and I have to say that it has passed like the most agreeable March I've ever witnessed. Weather-wise, I mean. The month has a reputation for "going in like a lion and out like a lamb," so the first few weeks are meant to be terrible. I have to say, with the exception of some rain and snow (which hit, might I add, this weekend, so it's not like it was at the beginning of the month), the month on the whole has been fairly warm and sunny and beautiful. I really appreciate it. It made the Rita's-hopping on the first day of spring (FREE WATER ICE) much more enjoyable than it would have been if it had been gross and rainy. Not like that would have stopped us. It just wouldn't have been as fun.

I guess that's really my only thoughts on March as a month. Other things that have happened in March -- getting waitlisted by two awesome schools (but accepted by one awesome one, so yay!). I guess that kind of sucked, especially because I kind of thought I was a lock for one of them. :( I really liked it, too, and it would have been a great school for my major, but I'm not really a huge fan of being waitlisted. Oh well. I'll live.

MIT released their college decisions at 1:59 on March 14. Really, only MIT would do that. 3/14 1:59 (3.14159 being pi). It's such a dorky school. I kind of wish I had applied, just for that. Not that it would have made sense with my major.

Soon it will be April and I will be one step closer to graduating and moving on with my life. I'm really excited about this fact. Until then...

Marching onward,
Rachel Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!