Thursday, June 3, 2010

It has come to my attention that some people view my blog as pretentious, moderately offensive, and, to quote, "wannabe intellectual bullshit."

I recognize that with more than 500 friends on facebook, all of whom I annoy with links to my most recent entries, some people will have this view. I apologize. I have never claimed to be any more than a teenage girl with a penchant for pseudo-intellectual crap. I write about things that bug me and I do so in a way that I enjoy, and I apologize if I've offended anyone. I recognize that some of the things I say are controversial or uninformed, but I also write under the assumption that most people won't read what I've written. Even so, most posts written about things on which I'm not an expert have actually been researched. I am not a troll. I write what I feel, but I do not spew mindless, factless hate speech.

If you have a problem with what I've written, please tell me. I seek to offend no one.

On the other hand, if you don't like my blog title, you can suck it up and go elsewhere.

Love,
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. This is completely unnecessary. All of this goes without saying. You should ignore whoever made you post this.

    XOXO,
    Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rae, I don't think you should feel sorry for expressing your views on YOUR blog. If there are those who disagree with your views or simply do not like reading any of your posts, they are more than welcome to not read it or comment/debate. You are most certainly not annoying me on Facebook; those who write nonsense on their wall are the true spammers.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!