Saturday, September 22, 2012

Greetings from my never-ending struggle to adjust to the cold and to gain a grasp of what "hygge" really means!

This isn't really a post so much as a quick update to let you all know how things are going --

1. I am running out of the delicious cheap chocolate stash that I got on the way back from Germany - but luckily I'm set to run out right before we leave for Brussels.  Belgian chocolate, here I come!

2. There was this massive international food fair in Gammeltorv, the square near DIS, yesterday.  I ate my weight in delicious things.

Yes, that is a waffle with whipped cream, strawberries, and peaches.  Judge all you want, it was delicious.

3. It's starting to get cold - so glad I bought my winter coat to keep me warm!  Now if only my room had a fireplace, then we'd be in business.

Hope to have more to update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!