Monday, June 10, 2013

Update

Hello lovelies!

So this happened yesterday:
Yes, that is my laptop.  So, if my posting is more limited than usual, you know why.  I suppose that's what I get for naming my laptop after a character in a Shakespeare tragedy.  Sorry, Desdemona.

In other news, this blog is now a Project Wonderful publisher, which, yknow, means I'm now a massive sell-out and should immediately forsake my writing for the purposes of preserving my soul.  Or something like that.  But, in all seriousness, Project Wonderful is an independent ad site which runs the ads for several of my favorite blogs and webcomics, and I'm actually pretty honored to have joined the Project Wonderful family.

For the record, I am taking name suggestions for Desdemona's little brother/sister, when he/she arrives.  Maybe something a little less tragic.

Best,
Rachel Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!