Monday, May 24, 2010

On Blog Face-Lifts

So I've been playing around with a new layout, and with the exception of the fact that the title text does not adequately fit in its little box, I rather like this new minimalist one. I really like white text on black background. It's refreshing and it pops nicely.

Anyway...

Part of my blog tune-up included the input of an "About Me" section (YAAAAY!), a change in photo, and all sorts of other fun things.

I'm not sure why I want to give my blog a makeover, knowing few people will actually read it, but I like knowing that, were someone to stumble upon my humble blog, there might be reason enough to check it out a bit more.

On that note, to flesh out my About Me bio:
As of this moment, I am not yet 18, but will be in 6 days. I am a graduating high school senior in suburban Philadelphia with a strong interest in politics, especially international. In the fall, I'll be attending the University of Richmond, and who knows? Maybe you'll get a view of college from the inside. I'm a little scared to be going to school in the South when I'm a Yankee, born and bred, but I think I'll survive. I started blogging, or at least posting my personal thoughts on the web, when I was 14, and have done so on and off since then. I rarely post about my personal life. I love the internet. I currently have a laptop with a broken spacebar and "t" key. It also has Adobe PhotoShop CS4, which I love.

I think that's about it for now.

Love,
Rachel Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!