Friday, November 19, 2010

Random Thoughts

It's been a while, anonymous readers! Since then, I've found myself wasting a lot of time on sites like CollegeACB.

Why is it that people get so cruel when they're anonymous? I mean, seriously, the UR CACB page is just a bunch of trash-talking (particularly different sororities and fraternities bashing each other) and people talking smack about each other. I guess another major question is why I read it.


On another note: I REALLY love Blaine on Glee. I mean really. Darren Criss is adorable. And so talented. Have you heard his cover of "Baby It's Cold Outside" with Chris Colfer? It's amazing. Plus, I mean, I fell in love with "Teenage Dream." All. Male. Acapella. It's THE quickest way to my heart, I'm pretty sure.

Sorry. I'm just...guh. In. Love.

Lovingly,
Rachel Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!