Friday, May 4, 2012

What is up, my darling readers?  After Hell Week, Finals, and then Beach Week in the sunny, sweaty haven that is Myrtle Beach, SC, I am officially exhausted.  And sunburnt in some awkward and uncomfortable places.  Don't judge me.

If you have the unfortunate lot in life of being one of my facebook friends, then you know me as one of two people:
  1. That awesome girl who posts quality material, has FANTASTIC album names, and keeps your News Feed awesome.
  2. That annoying bitch who won't stop posting and really needs to develop a social life off the internet.
I see nothing wrong with Facebook stalking, and I am absolutely tuned in to pretty much every social media outlet in some context (and have actually been working on/managing the social media aspect of a project at work), but I'm beginning to think I have a problem.

No lie, 11:30 last night I was ghetto-rigging internet on my laptop through the data and bluetooth on my phone so that I could upload pictures from Beach Week.  #firstworldproblems

I don't know why this turned into a random ramble.  Keep an eye out for more things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!