Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Follow-Up: On Walls

So, after I made my last post about my wall, I've been getting some feedback about my blog and my move and such.

First of all, it's really great to hear from people who actually like what I'm doing, so thanks guys. ^-^

Second of all, my friend Maya (she's a real sweetheart and an avid follower of ChartJackers and CharlieIsSoCoolLike (www.youtube.com/charlie) on YouTube) sent me a link to a really entertaining and related video, starring CharlieIsSoCoolLike himself, Mr. Charlie McDonnell, taking down...a wall very much like mine. Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uINiAbQdj0U . Maybe I'll make a video at some point chronicling some of the things coming down.

For the time being, though, you should watch Charlie being adorable about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!