Thursday, December 8, 2011

I wish you a merry finals
I wish you a merry finals
I wish you a merry finals
And a full Netflix queue.

So, it's that time of semester again, and as you can tell, I have been incredibly productive.  I'd like to say that I haven't blogging because I've been studying, but let's be serious.  Burn Notice, the Wonder Years, Cupcake Wars, handmade Christmas cards, Horrible Bosses, laughing at Rick Perry, the first debate of the VA Senate race, The College Town Life, Facebook stalking the entirety of creation, library parties, and about a million other things have also been distracting me.

Did I mention that I made Homemade Christmas Cards?  Seriously, look at how freakishly adorable they are.




Don't worry, there was some paper-writing and study-guide making thrown in there too...and this weekend shall include lots of studying for my remaining two exams.

But I just wanted to update my darling readers, wish you a happy exam week (bahaha, I can't say that with a straight face), and spread a bit of holiday cheer.

Expect to find me on Sunday curled up in a ball, double-fisting my Triple-Shot Black & White Mocha in one hand and an energy drink in the other, convulsing, and crying about how I don't understand Economics.

It's the Most/Least Wonderful Time of the Year,
Rachel Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!