Friday, December 23, 2011

Darling readers, what do you think I've been up to in the last 9 days that I've been home?

If you guessed "redesigned the blog and then re-redesigned it for Christmas," you'd be right.  If you guessed "sleeping until noon, working on study abroad applications, cooking myself into insanity, and so much reading/Netflix viewing that my brain is leaking out my ears at this point," you would also be right.  Props to you.

I love Christmas.  Even though it usually means dodging balled-up wrapping paper that my brother has thrown at my head and consuming more calories than my waistline is willing to forgive me for.  Stand between me and the cookies, and you may lose a limb.

To all of my darling readers, though:

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Wonderful New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!