Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Okay, so it's that time again where I give a nod to an awesome blog that I've been reading excessively recently.  I am ABSOLUTELY obsessed with The Ticking Time-Bombshell, also known as Janaiah, also known as BerkeleyBabe for anyone who reads articles on The College Town Life.  She's hilarious, swears like a sailor, and is probably one of the most honest bloggers I've read in a while.  Legitimately obsessed.  I'm pretty sure I fell in love with "How to Disappoint Your Parents," "Revenge 101," and "Santa's Hit List."  So yeah, seriously, go read that blog.

On a completely unrelated note, while I am neither the first nor the only person to say this, is there ANYTHING duct tape can't do?  I'm starting to believe the answer to that question is no.  Well, actually, I know from personal experience that it can't make a good/usable cup, and said cup would probably kill you if you used it more than once.  But in all seriousness, after about 10,000,000 failed attempts to hang my posters with sticky tack or poster strips like we're supposed to and having them fall down every. single. time., I sucked it up and used duct tape, and now everything is better.  Take that, people who called me out on buying $20 worth of duct tape.  Perfectly reasonable investment.

In other news, my trip to Copenhagen is officially booked, and as such "WCS Goes to Europe" is set to launch August 18.  Be prepared.

Well, this was just a little news update for all you, my darling readers.  Be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!