Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year, readers!  Also, Happy We-Didn't-All-Die-in-2012 and Happy Avoiding-the-Fiscal-Cliff-Though-Just-Barely!

2012 was a big year for us here on WCS!  Our lead (and only) writer went to Europe.  We hired and fired a graphics team (by which I mean after my 100th post, I hung my head in shame and swore never to make terrible graphics again...and then ended up doing it anyway on Election Day).  We watched an election and yelled at a lot of people in the process.  We laughed, we cried, we wasted a lot of time on Netflix.  All in all, a good year.

Now, I'm not going to post any New Years' Resolutions on here -- not because I think resolutions are stupid or for some practical reason, but because I don't want to have to shamefully post at the end of the year about how much I have failed to complete.

Here's hoping 2013 keeps the ball rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!