Friday, January 22, 2010

Hello World

So, every time I start blogging--seriously blogging--something seems to get in the way. I finally found a blog that I could really get in to, and...the server went down. And thanks to my darling friends at freedomofknowledge.org, never went back up. Really, guys? You couldn't protect my darling blog? Oh well.

The point is that after a year on hiatus from blogging, I am back, on a new hosting site (yes, I know blogspot is not the most advanced of blogging tools, but what can you do when you can't afford a domain name on your own?), and better than ever. I'm hoping I can think of something to post about every day to make this blog actually worth reading, but if I can't, you'll have to forgive me.

For those of you who did not read or frequent my previous blog (Harmony, Melody, and the Music in My Head), my name is Rachel Leigh Hall. I am currently a senior in high school who specializes in saying a lot while saying a little. Or vice versa. I am proud to say that I really enjoy blogging and pretending that you all want to read about my life. This blog will be a little bit rant-y, most likely, but it's always fun to write those posts. I assume one of my first posts will be some thoughts about Wilfred Owen that I wrote down the other day.

I hope to be snarky, witty, and critical enough to warrant this blog title.

Hope you're having a wonderful day,
Rachel Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!