Saturday, January 30, 2010

On Adorable Things and Sleeplessness

Hello all!

So, it's Saturday and I promised a post. Happy Saturday. I spent much of the day sleeping after I got home. I hate when you're sleeping at someone else's house and someone decides to set their alarm for 6 am after you've all been up until 3...and doesn't turn it off when it goes off. Hence, making up sleep once I got home. Delicious.

Speaking of delicious, my friend posted a link to something wonderful on the Facebooks today. CLICK ME

They're plushie sushi! Cuddly AND delicious! I had to spread the love to you all, in hopes that you too can appreciate the adorable stuffed noms. I think they look down right appetizing. Yum. :)

But anyway, my point is that losing sleep is terrible. As I've already said in earlier posts, the teenage body is not meant to sleep under the schedules mandated to us by the education system, and needs proper sleep schedules in order to function properly. It turns out that sleeping 3 hours in cramped conditions surrounded by other people is also detrimental to getting adequate sleep. Can someone come up with a solution for this?

Hope your weekend is restful and delicious,
Rachel Leigh

1 comment:

Please let me know what you think!