Thursday, February 2, 2012

No, I don't have an internship.  Oh my god, I hate that question.  I'm happy for everyone I know who has an internship, especially one they find fulfilling.

But I'm sorry.  I work two jobs, participate in three clubs and help run two of them, am currently rehearsing/preparing for two different theatre-ish productions, am taking three full-credit classes, a Wellness class, and an independent study.  Do not make me feel guilty because I don't have an internship.

Aside from that, I try to devote a solid amount of time to my work on maintaining my blog, which matters to me a great deal.  I also can't drive, which makes transportation back and forth to an internship a tricky concept.  So don't make me feel bad when I don't have an internship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!